Paris Fashion Week Spring 2012 – Street Style & Front Row Fashion
Need a little pretty to finish up your week? Take a peek below for some off-the-catwalk looks that were photographed during Paris Fashion Week.
- A cheerful Ginta Lapina outside Lanvin captured by Craig at Models Off Duty
- Parisian street style shot by The Sartorialist
- Olivia Wilde looked stunning in Paris in various shades of blue. This coat is to DIE for! (Photo from HB)
- The Sartorialist – Jardin des Tuileries, Paris
- New mom Rachel Zoe looked ready for fall in a pleated mini, blazer & tights. (Photo from HB)
- Garance and Elisa at the Jardin des Tuileries – Shot by The Sartorialist
And what better way to finish off Paris Fashion Week than Carine Roitfeld’s Vampire Ball? Where the gorgeous, rich and well-connected were on the last night of PFW.
Try not to die of jealousy…
And my personal favorite?
Note: I like this shot because they’re in character and seem to be genuinely enjoying the theme, and because both Karlie Kloss and Abbey Lee have done some great shoots and always have a lot of personality in interviews and on the runway. That being said, they look waaay too skinny here.
And just in case you’re wondering what shoes Miss Garance Dore is running around Paris in, check them out in all their glory here