Are You Ready For Easter?
Whether you’re spending Easter hunting for plastic eggs with family or downing mimosas with friends here are some fun ways to celebrate and make the most of the pastel-obsessed holiday.
After Halloween, Easter is the premier candy holiday during the year – But before you throw caution to the wind and indulge take a look at this calorie breakdown for some of the classic Easter treats. It’s scary, I know, but it’s better to be informed! 🙂 Easter Candy Face-Offs from US News.
Not interested in refined sugars, trans fats, and unnecessarily food coloring? Why not swap some of your usual Easter indulgences for healthier homemade versions?
- Homemade Cadbury Creme Eggs from Refinery 29
- Healthy Banana Breakfast Donuts from Peas And Thank You
- Easter Egg Peppermint Patties from The Wannabe Chef
- Vegan Easter Recipes from OhSheGlows including entrees, desserts & breakfasts
- Fat-Free Mini Donuts from FFVK
There’s very little I love more in the Spring than a sweet dress! Whether you’re in the mood for florals, bold colors, or flattering prints try on a chic little dress and get swept away by the gorgeous Spring weather – All three are under $80!
Check out fashion blogger & model Hello Max’s fantastic warm-weather picks from the new J.Crew collection and get in the mood for colors & prints – Spring Picks from J.Crew.
Are you a nail art junkie? Check out these fabulous Easter-inspired nail polishes and designs:
- Spring Nails: Easter Pastels in Rainbow Swirls from Love… Megan
- 25 Easter Nail Tutorials from Babble
- Bunny Nail Art from Miss LipGloss
Whether you’re playing with kids or just want a fun project to try out, here are some great DIYs that you’ll enjoy – Everything from home decor to festive costumes for your pets!
- Pipe Cleaner Bunny Ears from Love…Megan
- How to make a DIY Peep Wreath from Peas And Thank You
- DIY Paint Chip Easter Garland from Modern Parents Messy Kids
- More Fun Finds For Easter Gifts & Baskets from Apartment Therapy
- DIY Decoupage Eggs from Honestly… WTF?
What’s your favorite part of Easter?